The CO2LiftPro is the strongest version on carboxy gel only available to Aesthetic and Medical Providers.
It is an in-office or at-home treatment that delivers CO2 cutaneously over 35 minutes to an hour. This transdermal, noninvasive facial mask is recommended for post-procedure care after invasive procedures such as needling or laser.
In one use, the CO2LiftPro mask:
- Speeds healing
- Boosts oxygen concentration
- Increases microcirculation
- Tightens skin appearance
- Reduces pore size
- Smooths skin texture
- Increase skin hydration by 117%+
How to Mix and Apply CO2LiftPro Carboxy Gel
- Massage the small packet to soften it before opening it.
- Empty the entire contents of the large pack and small pack into a small mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly for 1 minute to activate the carboxy.
- Apply immediately to the area being treated with the small application stick. If applying to the face, start under the eyes, move up to the lash line, including the lips, and end with the eyelids.
- Make sure the application layer is thick, like frosting a cake.
- Leave on for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove with an application stick.
CO2LiftPro as a Medical Monotherapy
- Clinical studies of topical carboxytherapy show dramatically increased hydration by 117% compared to baseline post-treatment for up to 3 weeks.
- Medical uses of topical carboxytherapy:
- Severely dry skin
- Itchy skin
- Speedy healing of wounds
- Increase blood flow
CO2LiftPro as an Aesthetic Monotherapy
- Aesthetic uses of topical carboxytherapy:
- Fine Lines/Wrinkles
- Crêpey Skin
- Dark Circles
- Inflamed Skin
- Textural Imbalances
- Enlarged Pores
- Dull Tone
- Safe when applied to upper eyelids and on mucosal membranes
CO2LiftPro For Energy-Based Treatments
Medical grade topical Carboxytherapy Gel is proven safe to use pre- or post-procedure for:
- Less pain during treatment
- Reduced complications
- Reduced downtime
- Improved procedural outcomes
- Improved patient experience
- Reduced post-treatment side effects
Methodology for Energy-Based Treatments
- Perform Treatment
- Mix and immediately apply CO2Lift gel to the area treated. Wait 35 minutes.
- Remove CO2Lift gel and clean skin.
DAY 1 AND DAY 3
- Patient performs CO2Lift treatment at home.
- Patient performs CO2Lift treatment at home for monthly maintenance.
CO2LiftPro for Fillers, Threads, and Other In-Office Treatments
Medical grade topical carboxytherapy gel is safe to use pre- or post-procedure to prep skin and:
- Reduce downtime
- Improve procedural outcomes
- Improve patient experience
- Reduce post-procedure side effects
- Minimize bruising and swelling
- Apply numbing cream. Wait 5 minutes.
- Apply topical carboxytherapy gel on top of the numbing cream. Wait 35-55 minutes.
- Remove the gel and clean the skin.
- Perform filler treatment.
- Patient performs 2 additional topic carboxy treatments at home every other day.